My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://chromakeylife.com/'> http://chromakeylife.com and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little late on a promise.

Last December I promised myself two things, 1). I would kick my addition to nicotine 2). I would start a blog. Since I had been mentally preparing myself for a life without tobacco for about 6 months it was easy to say goodbye to regular tobacco use. I wanted to start a blog in 2010 but could not decide between a photo blog and/or a self-promoting amateur financial blog. Since I spend 80% of my waking hours thinking about people's financial futures, I decided to go with a photo blog.

The purpose of this blog is simply to post photos that I have taken, so a small number of friends and family can see them. Up to this point I have been sending pictures to people through email. Sharing photos does not get much more simple and I enjoy talking to different individuals about what they like to shoot and how they see the world. Not long ago I was rifling through a closet and came across an old portfolio that I had assembled in college. All the pictures that I had been so proud of suddenly seemed amateur. The focus was off on some, the composition lacking; at that point I realized how a blog could help me learn. I can't wait to look back on these photos in a couple of years.

The photos I post are all taken with a Nikon D40 using various lenses and filters, and most have been adjusted in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment